Optimize Me

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Search Engine Optimization…the new Mantra!

The world of business is witnessing change every other day. The days of just simple competition are long gone, these days it is all cutthroat and the weaker is left way behind. Online marketing is no exception and so are the rules of Search Engine Optimization. In my early months of just researching this area I have found to just position your site in the right segment and attract potential customers is a tough task. It requires analysis of the existing scenario, setting milestones and complete planning to achieve results.

Im currently working in Manchester with a company called PushON who provide great SEO services and have learned a lot in a short time.

Me and my colleague Jamie Clouting are the newest recruits and have found our work to be very rewarding.

In my future posts I shall be aiming to help share my knowledge and discuss issues relating to search engine optimization and Online marketing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home